The mission of GSA’s Public Buildings Service (PBS) is to provide a superior workplace for the federal worker and superior value to the American taxpayer. The vision is to be the best real estate organization in the world.
PBS is the landlord of the civilian federal government, with a total inventory of over 345 million square feet of workspace for a million federal employees in 2,000 American communities. This comprises over 1,600 government-owned buildings, or approximately 55 percent of GSA's total inventory. The remaining 45 percent is in privately owned leased facilities.
For Authorized Use Only
* * * * * * * * * * * * * WARNING * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is a United States General Services Administration Federal government computer system that is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY. This system is subject to monitoring. Therefore, no expectation of privacy is to be assumed. Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution.
Data Confidentiality and Disclosure
All information on this computer system may be intercepted, recorded, read, copied, and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including criminal investigations. Such information includes sensitive data encrypted to comply with confidentiality and privacy requirements. Access or use of this computer system by any person, whether authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to these terms.
PBS Associates with a PBS Portal account already have access to the PBS Portal Extranet.
PBS External Contractors
PBS Contractors with a PBS Portal account already have access to the PBS Portal Extranet.
PBS Contractors without a GSA Email account will need to request an Extranet account through COPBSAPP@gsa.gov.
Rent on the Web Extranet Users
If you a new user without a PBS Portal account who needs access to the "Rent on the web" application then please click here.
For assistance, contact the National Applications Help Desk, COPBSApp@gsa.gov or call 1-866-367-7878